Arye Elfenbein MD, PhD
Departments & Organizations
Internal Medicine: Traditional PGY2 Housestaff
Vascular Biology more...
- B.S., Brandeis University, 2000
- Ph.D., Darmouth College, 2008
- M.D., Dartmouth School of Medicine, 2011
- M.S., Brandeis University, 5/2000
- Elfenbein A, Lanahan A, Zhou T, Yamasaki A, Tkachenko E, Matsuda M, Simons M. Syndecan 4 regulates FGFR1 signaling in endothelial cells by directing macropinocytosis. Science Signaling (2012) 5:223, ra36.
- Elfenbein A, Simons M. Auxiliary and autonomous proteoglycan signaling networks Methods in Enzymology (2010) 480:3-31.
- Elfenbein A, Rhodes JM, Meller J, Schwartz MA, Matsuda M, Simons M. Suppression of RhoG activity is mediated by a syndecan 4-synectin-RhoGDI complex, and is reversed by PKC alpha in a Rac1 activation pathway. Journal of Cell Biology (2009) 186: 75-83.